zondag 13 januari 2013

Homework

Heeey Mike

How are you doing. I am fine. How was your holiday.
Mine was just fine. I am writing this blog in my aunts
house because my mom wanted to go there. My aunt is my
mother's sister. And she just wanted me to come with her.
Thats pretty stupid. Actually I really don't know why I
needed to come with her. Now when I am writing this
blog I am watching  video's
Youtube and thinking about my next blog. I really don't
know what you mean with "doelen periode". Can you
explain it to me what you mean with this. Before I
started to write this blog I ate a delicious
pizza with my aunt and my mother. Now I am watching
a verry funny video. A kid gets trolled on Xbox 360. And
he keeps shouting all the time.
It is so funny. For the rest of the weekend I
need to make a lot of homework. This schoolweek
is a very busy week.
My mother and my aunt are going to the beach for a walk
so I am home alone making my homework. I have punishment
for this sunday. My mother doesn't call it punishment. She
doesn't want me to play on my Xbox. I needed to take a break
she told me. She told me that its not good for my brains that I
don't have. Hahahahaha. She wants me to go with her for a
walk on the beach but I have a lot of homework so I don't
have time for a walk or playing on my Xbox. I am disappointed!
But she is right.
So this was my blog and I hope you explain to me what you mean
with "doelen periode"

Have a nice day!

1 opmerking:

  1. Laurence,

    With doelen periode I want to know what you want to do/learn this period and how you will do this. I think your mom is right, playing on your Xbox too much isn't good for you!

    Mike

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen